2012年1月18日星期三

I Will Guard You Silently as an Angle – Words from a WoWer on Thanksgiving Day

After the release of Cataclysm, I think many players can not get used to brush copy from 85 levels at the first time. Things changed, the treatment used for  swtor credits  years changed, one familiar role was changed to another and made us do not know how to start it.  The only thing that did not change is we still have to fight for wow items and wow gold. Having played priest for 4 years, there are no big achievements, also no big regrets. The only thing that I mind is what happened within one week the Cataclysm released, which makes me still feel chilling but also thankful.
Three days after the Cataclysm, I brushed  wow gold  the random copy with guide members. We did it well before, once they felt tired and had a rest. I arranged a heroic random for myself, here came the problem. At first, we could handle those little monsters, then I met a fatty general. I almost knew what to do because I fought before. Then I found there was buy wow gold  something went wrong, the blood of DPS either no bleed or bleed it over. I can hardly control this magic, gradually I found I was bleeding too, several Kobolds were wow items  biting me. After fighting three times, the master said, priest, add blood! And the problem was I can hardly save you because you were bleeding terribly and I had to beat the monsters. Finally the paladin said you didn’t help him to kill monsters and neither avoided the damage from boss, what do you want the buy wow gold  priest to do? You are more stupid than this version. After the last time of cooperation, they helped me to kill the monsters and avoid themselves from the boss. Later, the boss was beat. And our members were badly hurt. I have to used up my magic value to save them.
Finally, after sharing the equipments and the paladin brought me back to life, the master said, idiot, see what you have done and then left the wow gold team. So did the other two DPS, and left paladin and me. “Thanks for your magic value”, with these words, the paladin bowed and left too. I was moved, for 4 years, I never have such feeling. When all the people wow gold  don’t understand you, when yourself can not handle it, the words from paladin are just like sunshine, driving all the darkness away.
With my almost purple equipments, with the full courage points, and the high Cataclysm reputation, I am used to no activities. And when I am free, I keep playing buy wow gold  random copy, because even if there is only one elegant gentleman as that paladin, there is a thankful angle who guard you all the way. Today is Thanksgiving Day, I want to thank that paladin again and world of Warcraft, which gives me so many moved moments.
More:
http://chaosknightzhao.webnode.cn/news/the-official-activities-speak-out-mists-of-pandaria-in-your-mind/
http://wow-ruler.com//html/News/wow%20gold/pages/2012/1/19/322.html
http://wow-ruler.com//html/News/wow%20gold/pages/2012/1/19/323.html

2 条评论:

  1. Thinking of getting rich in World of Warcraft?

    You really need to Install the DYNASTY: TYCOON GOLD ADDON.

    The addon will automatically highlight the BEST gold making methods in the game, in real-time.

    回复删除
  2. UltimateWoWGuide has produced the NUMBER 1 in-game guide for the gold hungry World of Warcraft players that truly want to reach the highest level and make lots of gold.

    Unlike PDF guides our unique guide works in-game, to constantly tell the player what to do, step-by-step, and in real-time.

    回复删除